With a functional tail and a torsionally stiff construction, The Arrow can tackle anything from downhill racing to urban shredding. Built to the specifications of Louis Pilloni, The Arrow features a front foot wedge that locks you into the board. Construction: 4 Plies Triaxial Fiberglass, 3 Plies 0.125 Maple, CNC Wheel Wells, Flush Truck Mounts, Front Foot Wedge. Dimensions: 39.5 L x 9.75 W x 26.0-28.25 WB. Components: 10.0 Gullwing Charger II Trucks, 72mm 80a RAD Release Wheels, Black Ball Ceramic Bearings with Spacers, 0.25 Recycled Plactic Risers, 3200 Jessup Grip Tape. ***Wheel Colors May Vary***
- Sector 9 Arrow Longboard Deck Measures 9.75 x 39.5
- Black ProRide 180mm 50 Degree Longboard Trucks
- Solid Red Pro Thane 70mm 80a Longboard Wheels
- Black Jessup Grip Tape, SL Abec 7 Bearings
- Comes Completely Assembled and Ready to Ride!