Rayne Elevation Series Avenger Skateboard Deck, Assorted, 37"L x 10"W
|Availability||:||Press 'Add to Cart' to check|
NHS's main products include skateboard decks, wheels, snowboarding gear and surfing equipment. The company was founded in 1973 by northern California surfers.
- A classic board now has a completely new construction and an updated graphic from the original artist Jee. The 2012 Avenger brings in Rayne's pressed-in 3D wheel-wells to create added room for large wheels and ergonomic bends to help you find and hold your feet in place better than ever before. This new Avenger also launches our entirely new Fat Bottom construction
- If you've ridden a Rayne Avenger before, you're going to love what we've done to update it for 2012. If you've never taken an Avenger for a run, there's never been a better time to grab this speedboard and go fast. The ALL NEW Fat Bottom construction works like this
- 1: Fat Bottom Core: Thicker in the middle, the core now thins out to the edges creating an incredibly light, stiff, durable and responsive construction
- 2: Integrated Wheel-wells: Subtle, pressed in curves in the front and rear meld with the Fat Bottom Core to open up the concave beyond our ability to simply mill wheel-wells in the wood. This naturally allows for a more durable construction and more diverse wheel options, while providing an incredibly ergonomic foot platform
- Decks only. Does not include wheels and/or trucks. Wheels and trucks are sold separately