Paris 195 Downhill Longboard Skateboard Trucks On Sale ~Sold in Pairs~
|Availability||:||Press 'Add to Cart' to check|
The Paris 195mm truck is your go-to downhill truck. These were built with speed in mind and that is exactly what they do well. Like all Paris Trucks, the baseplate angle is 50 degrees, which provides the perfect balance between maneuverability and stability. The 195mm hanger allows for less leverage when compared to a narrower hanger, which adds to stability and comfort at higher speeds. These trucks are ready to race out of the box! The 195s are built with 2 - 90a Divine bushings and a flat washer on top below the kingpin nuts. Get some! 0 degrees, which provides the perfect balance between stability and maneuverability. All Paris Trucks are built with 90a Divine bushings
- You should pick Paris 195 Trucks if....
- - You plan on bombing hills more than carving - - You're riding a board wider than 10?
- Grade 8 steel axles and kingpins, 6-hole baseplate drilled both new school and old school
- Secondary heat treatment process for added strength and durability
- 356.2 virgin aluminum gravity molded baseplate and hanger