The Core 90 is a great board for land kiteboarding and advanced freestyling. It combines a short deck with lightweight All Terrain Skate (ATS) trucks, Twistar hubs and completely redesigned F2 bindings. Young mountainboard rippers will love the light and nimble Core 90 and will rest easy knowing they can upgrade to higher end MBS components as their riding level advances. With the Core 90 we’ve created a lightweight freestyle board with great components at a super price.
- Powerlam deck^ All terrain skate trucks^ twistar hubs^ F2 bindings^ T1 8 tires
- Advanced Freestyle Mountainboard / Kiteboard
- Components:All Terrain Skate (ATS) trucks; NEW F2 Bindings (redesigned for 2009); T1 Tires ? 8 inches; Twistar hardware less hubs (White); Power Laminate Composite Deck
- Specs:Weight: 12 lbs ; Length: 40.9? ; Axle to Axle Length: 33.6? ; Deck Length: 36.0? ; Deck Construction: PLC ; Deck Tip Angle: 20 degrees; Truck Width: 15.5? / 39.4cm; Axle O.D.: 9.5mm ; Bearing: 9.5X28mm
- Deck Stiffness: 3 Deck Tip Angle: 20 degrees Truck Width: 15.5 inches/ 39.4cm Axle O.D.: 9.5mm O.D. Bearing: 9.5X28mm
- Deck Construction:PLC, Deck Stiffness:3