Full suspension mountain bikes don't need to be overly complicated and the recoil 29 xc/trail bike shows just how that's done. The understated single pivot design is equipped with sealed cartridge bearings to deliver smooth, durable performance, and the four inches of suspension travel will take the edge off all but the biggest roots and rocks on the trail. The frame is built using trusted 6061-t6 aluminum alloy, so you know it's strong, and the formed and butted tubing makes sure to save weight wherever possible. Stack the whole thing atop silky smooth 29 wheels, and you can get out and enjoy the simple life-riding your bike.
- Hand built 4-inch travel 6061 t-6 aluminum alloy full suspension frame is super strong
- Optimized single pivot with sealed cartridge bearings for smooth, durable performance
- Sr sun tour XCT 100mm suspension fork and kind shock coil rear shock tackle the terrain
- Shimano 8-speed drivetrain with SR sun tour cranks provides reliable shifting
- Tektro Aires mechanical disc brakes