Full suspension trail bikes don't need to reinvent the wheel to work well, but the Atroz 27.5 Does use a new wheel size to put a fresh spin on a classic design. The simple, understated single pivot design is equipped with sealed cartridge bearings to deliver smooth, durable performance, and the four inches of suspension travel will take the edge off all but the biggest roots and rocks on the trail. The frame is built using trusted 6061-t6 aluminum alloy, so you know it's strong, and the formed and butted tubing makes sure to save weight wherever possible. Now introduce the quick and stable 27.5 Wheels, and you'll have fun every time you head out on the trails.
- Hand built 4-inch travel 6061 t-6 aluminum alloy full suspension frame is super strong
- Sram 9-speed drivetrain gives you a great range of gears for any terrain
- Rockshox monarch r rear shock and SR sun tour XCM fork absorb jolts from the trail
- Tektro Aries disc brakes deliver ample stopping power
- 27.5 Wheels roll well over obstacles and offer quick handling