Diamondback Bicycles 2014 Sortie 1 Trail Full Suspension Mountain Bike (29-Inch Wheels), 17-Inch, Silver
2014 looks to be another year in the reign of the 29er. What started as a revolution has evolved into the norm. The Sortie29 1 brings affordability to a quality build. Our 6061-T6 Weapons Grade Aluminum frame features a hydro formed top tube, a butted and formed downtube, a seat stay bridge, tapered headtube, a larger 142mm x 12mm vertical drop out and Diamondbacks legendary Knuckle Box Suspension technology. The Sortie29 1 has taken quality componentry and placed it in an economical package. starting with the Fox Float CTD Air Shock with Boost Valve rear shock and Fox 32 Float CTD 29 Air 130mm travel fork. This fork comes with an open bath cartridge, rebound, lever actuated lockout, butted alloy tapered 1.5 steerer, 32mm Easton aluminum stanchions, magnesium lowers and a QR15mm Thru Axle Dropout. The Sortie29 1 features a Shimano M522 Dyna-Sys 10spd, 3pc, Hollow tech, Octalink Crankset (22/32/42t). Shimano Deore 10spd Rapid-fire shifters control the SLX 3x10 front- and Deore 10spd Shadow-type rear derailleurs. We've also included a Shimano HG62 10spd Cassette (11-36t), an HG54 10spd chain, 32h WTB Speed Disc 29 Double wall rims laced to Diamondback SL-7 alloy hubs (9mm front/135 rear). A set of Shimano M446 Hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm front/160mm rear rotors provides ample stopping power.
- Weapons Grade Aluminum Sortie 29 4.5 Trail Frame w/Knuckle Box Suspension Platform, Taper Head Tube, 135x10mm Vertical Drop Outs
- Fox 32 Float CTD 29 Air 130mm 15mm QR Fork/Fox Float CTD Rear Shock
- Shimano FCM-522 Dynasis 3pc Octalink Crankset, Deore fort and Deore rear Derailleur's 10Spd
- 32h WTB Speed Disc 29 Double Wall Rims
- Shimano M446 Hydraulic Disc Brakes with 180mm front and 160mm rear rotors