Bell 2015 Full-9 Full Face BMX Helmet (Infrared Intake - M)
|Availability||:||Press 'Add to Cart' to check|
You wont find another helmet manufacturer with deeper roots in motocross. Much of what Bell engineers learned from creating its award-winning Moto-9 helmet went into the Full-9. Take that unrivaled experience, combine it with feedback from downhill and BMX champions, and you have the winning formula. The Full-9 meets the most stringent ASTM Downhill Mountain Bike Racing certification as well as standard CPSC and CE bicycle safety benchmarks. Additional safety-oriented motocross trickle-down technologies include the Eject Helmet Removal System and magnetic cheekpads. Beyond that, the Full-9 includes features like Soundtrax, built-in speaker pockets and audio cable routingplus slick mounts for Go-Pro or Contour cameras. Add in am lightweight carbon shell, a wide field of view, Overbrow Ventilation intakes and Velocity Flow Ventilation and you have the worlds most advanced helmet for DH or BMX.
- Overbrow Ventilation�; Integrated Breakaway Camera Mount
- XT-2� Extended Wear Interior; Magnetic Removable Cheekpads
- Soundtrax� Speaker System; Integrated Eject� Compatibility
- Breakaway Screws; Flying Bridge Visor; Lightweight Full Carbon Shell
- CPSC Bicycle CE EN1078 ASTM F1952-00 (Downhill) ASTM F2032-06 (BMX)