2011 Diamondback Sortie 1 Full Suspension Mountain Bike (26-Inch Wheels)
|Availability||:||Press 'Add to Cart' to check|
The Diamondback Sortie series is the quintessential trail bike. Responsive enough for top level racing or those all day XC grinders, the Sortie craves and owns the singletrack domain. The Sortie Trail 5 frame is made of 6061-T6 Weapons Grade Aluminum with a hydroformed top tube and butted down tube and seat stays. Diamondbacks proprietary Knuckle Box suspension platform is at the core of this system. The Rock Shox ARIO 2. rear air shock offers a low center of gravity and a low leverage ratio. Single sided hardware make maintaining your main pivots a snap by not having to remove the crank set from the frame. The Sortie 1 offers incredible value for the price. Complete with a Rock Shox Tora 289 Fork, it offers a 120mm travel coil spring with rebound damping adjustments to dial in your suspension for any trail. A full Shimano Alivio drivetrain provides swift and precise shifting on demand. Shimano’s M445 Hydraulic disc brakes give you butter smooth and extremely powerful stopping power in any situation. Diamondback SL super light double wall disc wheels and signature Lazer bars, stem and post add value bang without the buck. With the same frame as any of our high end Sorties, the Sortie 1 is the perfect starting point for any rider offering comparable performance and aesthetics at a fraction of the price.
- Diamondback Sortie bikes are made to be quintessential trail bike
- Frame made of 6061-T6 weapons grade aluminum with hydro-formed top tube and butted down tube
- Rock Shox ARIO 2 rear air shock offers low center of gravity and leverage ratio
- Rock Shox Tora 289 fork boasts 120-Millimeter travel coil spring with rebound damping adjustments
- Shimano's M445 hydraulic disc brakes give smooth, powerful stopping